Mexican Word of the Week

Mexican word of the week: Orale vato, when all my family gets in the car there's not mushroom!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First

Hey guys,
Hmm. I don't know what better way to say this besides being completely corny. This is my first ever blog and the idea was given to me by my mom. So I guess to start off this exciting new journey I'll talk about myself for a bit. I am the oldest cousin and sibling, I'm pretty much a nerd, love music and dancing, I read books and I love talking to my mom (a total teen at heart gotta love it) about books we've both read. Sometimes I snort when I laugh and I'm pretty random especially when I don't sleep, like today. I love people. there's just this feeling that I get when I know that something I’ve said has made someone’s day or made them feel less lonely or whatever their feeling; I'm a firm believer in karma. I'm pretty much your normal teenager. I'm bitchy, love to be with friends and very flirtatious when it comes to boys. In other ways I'm not. I believe in abstinence (so high five to those of you who do too), I have a great relationship with my parents I tell them PRACTICALLY everything, though I'm no angel.


Okay so this is quickly becoming the most I've ever talked about myself so lets talk about my family. I have one brother named Jr, he's um something. Me and him are exact opposites. When we were younger we fought A LOT but who didn't at that age? We’ve cooled down now, though sometimes we can’t stand the sight of each other. My parents are both 34, high school sweet hearts; they've been married for 17 years. My grandparents live across the street from my house which sometimes isn't really ideal. They care a lot about us but sometimes they get into our business and are very traditional Mexicans, meaning women do everything serve the men on hands n knees and the men go to work. Which isn't me at all I believe in equality. Hello!! what was the whole point of woman protesting for equal rights when we instill these traditions in the generations to come?

Anyways this is all I got for now which now looking over it has been a lot, so.... talk to you guys later :) enjoy

6 comments:

  1. I Love it beautiful!! It's great. It sounds just like the BFFL I lovez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this website it's soooo be-awesome!! Mayb u should tell ur readers what kind of books u like or have just read...inquiring minds would like to know:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty messed up! No need to hate on Jacob fans:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW I'm ur number one fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have u ever read the PC Cast books???? U should they are soo good:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like it i visit yr site everyday so rite everyday i love you cuz

    ReplyDelete