Mexican Word of the Week

Mexican word of the week: Orale vato, when all my family gets in the car there's not mushroom!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Katie

So yesterday I was talking to a friend and he said, "who wouldn't like you?" and that raised a question. Why do people like me? When I asked Katie why she said when I told her why then she'd tell me. Now I'm going to write why I Love my sister.

Katie is my go to girl and also one of the few people I've kept in touch with. I tell her everything and she has this strong faith in god. When I seriously feel like shit shes there no questions asked and listens to me before judging me (honestly I don't think she's ever judged me). I'm myself around her, I think she's even heard me snort and I only do that if 1.) your super funny or 2.) I know you very well and I trust you. We also like a lot of the same stuff like, Vampire Diaries, Twilight, Taylor Lautener aka Jacob, music, and fashion. We share a lot of the same morals like, No sex before marriage, not to judge people, listen to our parents, do well in school (I think she works harder than me lol) and be our selves no matter what. Some more stuff I like about her is that I call call her whenever and depend on her to be there and hear whatever's going on in my life, whether or not if it's important. I also know that she'll defend me and take care of me like a sister would. We also plan on living together in Flagstaff and in doing so we've talked about our plans and not once have we argued about anything, we compromise, were as other people would absolutely have to have there way.

I don't really know what else to say about her at the moment because I have this pounding headache :/ but what I do know about her with all my heart is that, she accepts me for who I am no matter how crazy, flirtatious, bitchy or sickening optimistic I'm being that day.

TTFN,
Yvette

1 comment:

  1. cool jr is at my house n being nice n funny 4 a change i miss u
    hes bein gross now

    ReplyDelete