Mexican Word of the Week

Mexican word of the week: Orale vato, when all my family gets in the car there's not mushroom!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

High School/College

Today's just another day on this glorious summer that's happening... not! I'm really beginning to dislike phoenix it’s just so hot and yucky which is why I'm moving to Flagstaff in about 2 years, which brings me into something else, college.


College is where your suppose to experiment and party all night get drunk and have one night stands, what they don't tell you is that college is stressful and most freshman drop out. Now this is exactly what I don't want to happen to me. Neither one of my parents went to a university/college and for me I feel like it’s a lot of pressure because I want to not only succeed but exceed in everything I do.

My sophomore year was tough I've never worked so hard on anything so hard in my life. I'm usually laid back and school has always been easy for me. All that changed my first year of high school your priorities seem to change (ex. boys!!) well for me anyways. And I didn't seem to get back on track till that summer where my parents threatened me with online schooling, which would COMPLETELY kill me! Ask anyone who knows me I can’t keep my mouth shut for more then 5 minutes, maybe less. :) So I quickly shaped up. this year not only did I have all honors classes I had to take aims which didn't really worry me until my whole year all we did was work on stuff that had to with aims and then it hit me.. SHIT I might actually fail. So in panic mode I studied and thank god for AVID¹. Now that schools over I've received all of my aims scores and I've exceeded all of my tests except science (but hey that one doesn't count anyways and I passed it).

So in other words college is hard and I have a lot riding on me so wish me the best of luck.


Talk to you guys later and as always enjoy :)


¹ If you haven't heard of it, is a high school elective that helps you stay on track so you can go to college and have goals in life. My teacher is amazing FYI

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. B told me I didn't need it. That I would do great without AVID! HA! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lik it i miss you i love you cuz

    ReplyDelete