Mexican Word of the Week

Mexican word of the week: Orale vato, when all my family gets in the car there's not mushroom!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18, 2010

So guys... I was talking to my friend and we were talking about weed. First off, let me start by saying I don't support it at all. My feelings are that it’s the worst thing ever (if you’re using it for recreational use, if its medical I understand). I know someone who smokes and it’s the worst thing ever, though he doesn't know it he's losing his family and one day he's going to wake up and realize that his family's not there. And I feel sorry for him because I know that it must be hard for him, but maybe what he doesn't realize is how hard it is for his family. When he borrows money from his children and they get upset it's not because they're stingy, it's because they don't want to support his habit. It's painful to see it happening, and it's painful to be involved in it. I don’t know a better way to explain it other than it sucks more than anything else in the world that I’m aware of. And if you know someone else who has a problem, I bet you know how it feels too. This is going to be a short entry. So….

TTFN,

-Yvette

P.S Sorry I didn’t write yesterday I had some company :)

1 comment: