Mexican Word of the Week

Mexican word of the week: Orale vato, when all my family gets in the car there's not mushroom!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Music

Like I've told you guys before I'm a youtube junkie and I love music. So today while getting my daily dosage. Katie and me discovered some hits that we absolutely love.

Never Shout Never- Loosing it; Can't Stand It; Trouble

Girlicious- Maniac; Like Me

Cash Cash- Party in Your Bedroom

Stephen Jerzak- Lonely Hotel Room;
White Horse (Cover)

Ke$ha- Dancing With Tears in My Eyes

This song isnt exactly new bt damn its hot ;) Trey Songz- Neighbors Know My Name

So hopefully all these links work to these amazing songs :) enjoy hopefully it leads to a lot more discoveries leave comments if u think I'd lik anything else
-Yvette

1 comment:

  1. i kno you'd look up nvrshoutnvr i told you there were asome

    ReplyDelete